Most frequent questions and answers
It depends on the licence you choose:
- By choosing the “MP3 Lease” licence, we will provide you the instrumental beat in the MP3 320kbs format ;
- By choosing the “WAV Lease” licence, we will provide you the instrumental beat in the MP3 320kbs and WAV 24 bits formats ;
- By choosing the “TRACK OUT Lease” or the “UNLIMITED Lease” licence, we will provide you the instrumental beat in the MP3 320kbs and WAV 24 bits formats as well as the split tracks ;
And for whatever licence you choose, the instrumental is delivered with a contract that establish your using rights.
Yes! If you own a licence, you can upgrade it. You simply have to buy the licen you want, which will cumulate the rights of each licence, e.g, you purchased an MP3 Licence and a WAV Licence, you could then sell 7 500 copies of your final production..
If you have used the store, you should have instantly received your files after the payment, at the e-mail adress you provided during the purchase. We invite you, in the the first place, to check your e-mail inbox as well as your spam folder. If, you haven’t found anything, contact us by using our contact form and we will get back to you within 24h.
To buy one or several licences, follow the following steps:
- Click on the “+ADD” button of the store and select the licence that you want.
- Repeat the previous step for every beat you want to acquire.
- Once your selection is over, click on the cart button, on the top-right of the player. It will show you the selected beats.
- Check you list and, if everything is fine, click on the “Proceed to Checkout” button.
- Select your payment method and follow the instructions.
Once the payment is finalized, you will receive the download links of the files directly at the e-mail adress you have entered. We regularly offer discount codes. Those codes have to be used at step 5.
No. Considering the specific nature of the product, we do not offer refunds nor take back purchased beats. Since we commercialize digital products, every purchase is definitive. Note that every beats cans be listened and downloaded in a tagged version. Use this opportunity to be sure of your choice.
Only a non-commercial use is allowed for a beat downloaded for free. We provide free beats to the artists so that they can record demos before purchasing a licence or record a song that they will broadcast for free. The instrumentals downloaded for free are tagged and it is strictly forbidden to remove the tag(s). In case of a broadcast or a release, the artist must imperatively credit us as composers of the beat of the song, using the mentions “Beat produced by HolezBeatz” or “Prod. by HolezBeatz”